How to Get the Most Out of Coupons
Using coupons is one of the best ways to save money. This is especially true at the grocery store. However, there are a few things you should know to get the most out of your coupons.
There are several things you can do to increase your savings with coupons. These include the following:
1. Check your newspaper - Before you do anything else, be sure to check out your local newspaper. In it, you will find flyers for your local grocery stores as well as coupons from manufacturers.
You'll want to match the manufacturer's coupons with any specials you find in your store flyers. This can increase your savings.
2. Stock up - If you have coupons for non-perishable items that you use often, go ahead and stock up. While you might spend a little more today, you will save money over time.
3. Check out online coupons - There are many free sites online that offer coupons for all sorts of products including food items. You can print these coupons out and oftentimes you can print two of each coupon, so you can save even more.
4. Find coupons at the store - Keep a look out for coupons that are attached directly to the item being sold or incorporated into the packaging. Attached coupons can usually be used immediately while those printed on the packaging are good for your next purchase.
5. Combine coupons - Some stores will allow you to combine a store coupon with a manufacture's coupon. For example, if you have a $0.75 manufacture's coupon and a $0.75 store coupon, you can use both and save $1.50. Be sure to ask at the store what their policy is on combining coupons.
If you want to save money with coupons, you don't need to go crazy. Just by spending a few minutes of your time and keep your eyes open you can make the most of your coupons and save money. For the best deals in Nogales, AZ, stop by Villa's Market today.